Last updated on 14th January 2020.
Zermelo Technologies is committed to respect your privacy while using our website.
- Collection of your Personal Information
- In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, certain information such as your IP address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type may be collected in order to provide better usability, troubleshooting, site maintenance, and to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently.
- We collect, store, retain and use your Personal Information including your name, email id, address, phone no. and other information that you provide to us when you fill the forms such as ‘Contact Us’ / ‘Careers’ or, while registering with our website.
- Use of Personal Information
- Personal Information which is submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this Policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information:
- to process your request and to provide our products and services;
- to personalize your experience in order to understand your need and to serve you better;
- to improve our website and / or our products or services available on our website;
- to deal with your enquiries/ complaints made by you;
- to alert you with regard to new products or services or offers in which you may be interested;
- to send catalogs and other promotional materials;
- to send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- to send you our email newsletter, please note you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter;
- to keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- to comply with any law, regulations, court order or any other legal requirements.
- We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your Personal Information to any third party for the purpose of their marketing and advertising purposes.
- Share and disclosure of your Personal Information
- We may disclose your Personal Information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, distributors or subcontractors in so far as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to any member of our group of companies which includes our subsidiaries, our holding company and all its subsidiaries in so far as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- We may disclose your Personal Information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk;
- to the purchaser to whom we sell our business or asset; and
- to the court or other competent authority wherein the court or authority would require disclosure of your Personal Information.
- Security of Personal Information
- We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information.
- We store all the Personal Information that you provide on our secure password protected servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password that you use for accessing our website confidential and we will not ask you for your password except when you log in to our website.
- Most web browsers automatically accepts cookies. However, you have the option to accept or decline cookies. If you prefer, you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies. It is to be noted that if you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Links / Third Party Websites
- Our website contains links to other sites or third party websites.
- Such websites may use information about your visit to this website.
- Your Rights
- You may request by contacting us as indicated below, to correct or amend your Personal Information which is maintained by us.
- If you no longer wish to receive any information from us, you may request by contacting us as indicated below.
- You may instruct us by contacting us as indicated below, to delete your Personal Information from our server / database.
- Your Consent
- We may update or amend this Policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website without any prior notification to you.
- You are requested to check this page along with our terms and conditions occasionally to know any changes to this Policy.
- Contact Us
By using this Site, the User accept to be bound by the following terms and conditions and such terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Zermelo Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter refer to as Zermelo) without any notice to the User.
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site:
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site:
- The term User or You means and includes You and or any legal person who use or access this website.
- The term Website or Site means zubrs.com, the platform owned and operated by Zermelo, which provide the Users to access the website.
- All content present on this Site, including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site, is exclusive and owned by Zermelo. None of the material from this site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from Zermelo.
- All copyrights, designs, trademarks and logos appearing on this site, and all other intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site are the property of Zermelo, and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All users of this Site are using at their own risk. Zermelo makes no warranties express or implied of any kind with respect to any information, data, statements made available on the Site.
- The information contained in this Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Zermelo disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Zermelo makes no warranty that:
- The Site will meet your requirements
- The Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable
- Zermelo has no liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use and access to this Site.
- Zermelo shall not be liable for any damage to User’s computer system or loss or corruption of any data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Zermelo shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to this Site irrespective of the cause.
- Zermelo will not be liable for damages of any kind, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Zermelo harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- You agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of other's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- amounts to anything offensive or prevents investigation of anything offensive or is insulting any other nation.
- Zermelo may terminate User’s access at any time for the above reasons or reasons with respect to the provisions of disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- This User Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of Law at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.